Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dirt Biking


I'm Sore today because of the ride we did yesterday. It was fun as usual, no break downs and no injuries. This is a recipe most of the time for a fun riding day. I had some arrows to put up along the trail but they are to much work and are hard to see. I put them up so people who don't know the route can follow it and we can have more of a fast pace with out waiting for people but, like I said it's to much work and hell we're just friends out there it not a enduro or anything like that. It was a quick pace and I'm feeling sore for it today. Check out the video of Keith. The State dug a trench in the sands to stop people from going in there and Keith rides Right threw it.http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/jay4u169/2009_0322/

No comments:

Post a Comment