Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tony out of gas


Well, Well, Well, Guess who ran out of gas on our little ride today and I mean little we where like 24 miles into the trip when said rider sputtered and stuttered and drifted to the side of the road. OK here's how it went down, I'm not going to mention any names because I don't want you real riders given Tony Vasta a hard time about this. OK the unnamed rider and me where having a after work cruz. We switched bikes because he has this new Ducati and I wanted to check it out. OH no Tony I hope that comment about the new Ducati doesn't give away your identity. So after my total flogging of the new Ducati with some buck thirty passes I give the bike back to Tony (OOPS)and he states," That he has 5 miles till empty". Wow the bike tells you how many miles left till empty kind of takes the idiot light to a whole new level. So like I said we sputter then stutter to the side of the road at which time I go into the woods looking for something that will hold gas Tony on the other hand gets on his cell phone trying to pretend that he's loved by someone. Yea I bet it's the same someone who didn't answer. So I get the soda can and explain that we are going to take out of mine and put in to his. The questions arise about the cleanliness of said can. I assure him that it's clean but he inspects by looking and sniffing the can thoroughly. I tell him that wasn't necessary because I just pissed in it to flush out any lurking foreign objects. Tony questions my octane level we laugh and minutes later we are on our way. Sorry no pictures but hey who knew so much fun would be had.

1 comment:

  1. Yo whats up,dam i got a nice ass.J check out marknisski.com lots of old pics and some new stuff

    ReplyDelete