Saturday, May 23, 2009

THIS SATURDAY


Great Day. First we went riding in the morning and all the regulars went which is always fun. Matt, Rod, Tony, Dan and Myself. The best part of the day was when Tony was going along side a puddle where you have to go above the puddle and your moving pretty slow because you have to negotiate between a couple of trees and Matt comes screaming up and wheelies right threw the puddle and totally soaks Tony. (me and Dan where behind this and seen the whole thing)I was laughing all the way down the trail.
Then I got home and put my new tires on the 1200 and Jessica's boy Friend came over so I got to meet him and he seems like a nice boy. Check out how tall this dude is. Good times so far I hope the rest of the weekend is cool. Ow yea the picture in the hospital are nothing to worry about Jamesy is ok. Again the title (THIS SATURDAY) is your link to the rest of the pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment