Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crash


So, There I was going down the trail. Out of the corner of my eye a Deer jumps out scaring the crap out of me. I don't know what I was thinking but after the deer passes in front of me I wheelie maybe to show the deers I'm not scared of them. Hell I'm a dam Carnivore why should I be afraid. You eat berries for gods sake. This is about the time it gets ugly. Slowly but as surely as a deer shits in the woods I'm about to flip this bike. I know, I know, give it a little back brake and it will bring the front end down. Hell by this time I'm going over and holding on for where ever this is going to bring me. I flip and I'm holding on to the handlebars as I'm sliding down the trail on my side I'm causally thinking, "hell this isn't going to be bad". I'm just sliding in the soft dirt with the bike is in front of me. Just ride this slide out stand up brush yourself off and all should be great. Right? Hell no! Little do I know, Tony is right behind me panicking like a teenage girl with a forehead Zit. All I feel is pain threw out the top half of my torso as Tony runs my fat as over. Then it's bikes and old men in every direction possible. So Tony and Me come to rest practically side by side laying on our backs. All I hear at this point is Tony managing to spit out of his dust caked lips, "Can You Move"? Can I move? Can I move? No, Tony I can't move but don't worry my air bags have been deployed and my On star navigation unit has notified the proper authorities. Really, it was a crack up. flipping, sliding, having your buddie run ya over.  All in a good days ride

Great Ride as we always say, "If it doen't end in a helicopter ride it was a good day".

No comments:

Post a Comment