Friday, March 12, 2010

Repair Repair 3-6-10

Put new brakes in Jessica's car. Installed a new freeze out plug in the jeep. Got the YZ running good ( Bad Spark Plug) Figured out why the Husky was breaking up at high revs(Spark plug cap)
Me and Dan went out riding Saturday and I was being a little bitch. The Husky was running like crap I had the GO Pro on and it was getting stuck on branches. The snow was making me slid out all over the place. So when the boys came over Sunday to ride I elected to skip. Something I did notice. That I didn't have to ask the guys if Dan could go out with them. He just suited up and went. He's one of the boys now not someone who has to be taken care of. A little video of the Saturdays ride http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN2x_WcOArs

No comments:

Post a Comment