Monday, May 3, 2010

Out Riding Again

Went out riding this weekend twice. I was trying to hang home and do some chores but Mat called and wanted to go out on Saturday.  I had the Husky apart to put the duel sport kit on so I took out the YZ but I was wishing I had the husky because I was getting my ass kicked out there. So Sunday rolls around and I think I'm ready. (Well kind of ready) Mat had me up drinking a few beers the night before. ( I bet he kept me up on purpose). The Husky is running great and Rod and Dan are there also.(In my mind I'm going to rip up the ground so bad it's going to put the earth on a new axis. Well it was not to be I rode like crap and got eaten up all day long by the two young boys. At least Rod was having a little trouble with his bike and was having a little mercy on my ass and waited up for me on numerous occasions. Shit maybe I should take up a older mans pass time. Na There's always next weekend. Got a couple of shots of Mat trying to run me over. Check them out here

No comments:

Post a Comment