Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hooky Monday

     Me and the boys played hooky Monday and took off to Bucks County PA for a relaxing motorcycle ride. Myself on my ZRX1200 Joe (my Brother) on a big Harley maybe a fat boy. Joe Price on a ZZR 1200 Tony Vasta on a Ducati Monster 1100 Matt on a new Harley and Kenny on a older sportster and Mike Cannon on a shiny yamaha Warrior. All those different motorcycle and whose bike breaks down. Yes, yours truly MINE. It really was no big deal Matt my graduate from The Nigger Rig University taped, zip tied, and duck taped her back together so I could ride  home. It was a great trip all in all and cool to be out with good friends who are all easy people to get along with.  I took a lot of pictures check them out or look at the movie I made here on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment