Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun Without Motorcycles

All the beautiful people

Littles and Bigs

The machine
Mr. Clyde and Miss Beatrice
I don't know if it's because I'm getting old and tired but sometimes getting geared up to go dirt bike riding is just to much of a hassle. Maybe it's because it's been hot out but I feel like I've been doing a lot less dirt biking lately. So anyway Saturday was the Bopp girl party. WOW what a blast I really had a good time and all their friends seem to be nice kids. I say kids but they're really young adults who are out protecting our country teaching our children and all sorts of jobs. A nice bunch of Kids. Then Sunday morning I woke up and took Jessica, Dan and the dogs out to one of the cedar streams and hung out and swam in the cool water like real pineys. Then me and Dan visited Nanny then we went to Turkey swamp and rented a paddle boat. I had a fun weekend and didn't go riding at all. (Imagine That) As usual I took many photos

No comments:

Post a Comment