Thursday, December 9, 2010

FIRE





        Jack and Patty's house burnt up on the early morning hours of Tueday 12 /7/ 2010. It's a sad time I'm not sure how the fire started so I won't speculate but it appeared to of travel into the attic where it waited until it had a arsenal of oxygen and fuel. When it was fully loaded is when it attached and almost took three loved family members one being the youngest away from us. That is about all I know other then it was a accidental fire and everyone got out alive. Except the two little dogs. 
        
       Jack was air lifted to Temple university where he was treated for smoke inhalation. He was released the next day and when I talked to him he sounded well and ready to tackle the long road ahead.  I can tell you one thing I learned. When the smoke detectors goes off that is not the start of the fire. When you are awaken by that screech you run for your lives because you might only have seconds or it might be to late. Click here for the pictues that Shawn took and some I took off the the news article.
                Or you can just start the slide show below                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment