Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

I been off since Friday and today is Tuesday. Yea!!!  First Christmas fell on a Saturday this year so I got Friday off then there was a serious Blizzard on Sunday that was so bad I'm still off on Tuesday giggle giggle. Christmas was very nice this year. We had no major WOW presents like last year with Jessica's car but it was still very fun. After we opened up our presents my Mom came over then the Bopps and all the Homeys from next door. We all had a nice mellow Christmas. Then the snow came and it was really coming down hard I bet we got 2 feet I don't think I'm exaggerating it was quite a lot of snow. You can see all the picture at these three links
                Christmas and some snow photo's / video
               The dig out and some fun pics
               Tuesdays surprise day off

No comments:

Post a Comment