Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Irene The Hurricane of 2011

Me and Sherrie Saturday at deserted Seaside.
Yea we were suppose to get a blazing hurricane this weekend. I cancelled the trip to see a motocross race in Massachusetts Moto338 (Ronnie and Matt were the only guys to brave the storm) But that's another story all to its self.  The storm was suppose to be at its strongest around Sunday at 6.
        We all made the best of a wet weekend by playing in the water and rain as much as possible. Me and Dan went up and rode the dirt bikes on the parkway because it was closed to traffic. Then me and Jessica and Dan went riding the little bikes. It was 100 % more fun then when me and Dan went out on the big bikes. I think both of us truly miss riding with Jessica and Sherrie. We use to have a blast riding and when Jessica decides to go out with us me and Dan really treasure it. It just doesn't happen as often as we both wished. The hurricane was not as exciting as I thought it was going to be. You'll see some picture on the picture link of me and the boys shooting some pool as that was the extent of our hurricane party.

No comments:

Post a Comment