Monday, August 27, 2012

Bicycle Rider

           



 I went out on a bicycle journey this weekend. My plan was to ride the Pennsylvania D & L Tow path up the PA side get a campsite then peddle home the next morning. Well when I got to my destination to get a campsite they were all full. So I got a sandwich at this really cool little place and contemplated my choices. I was kinda happy with myself for not really caring that I had to come up with a alternate idea and I wasn't worrying myself about it.  
             So I crossed the river into the Jersey side and decided I would peddle at a leisure pace and get as close to home as possible and make a phone call and ask for a pick up. I was able to make it back to my original drop off point and Dan drove back 12 hours latter from the drop off time to pick me up.( He's a good kid) . I really had fun stopping off and talking with people as I mad my way north up the tow path. 
      
 I really got a kick out of the picture to the left of someone painting the scenery . At one point I made my way to the river down below and went for a swim. All said and done it was a 70 mile bicycle trip which I think I'm proud of.

HERE"S ALL THE PICTURES




I'm a professional Bicyclist I'm not letting no flat ruin my day
I

No comments:

Post a Comment