Monday, November 11, 2013

Riding, Dogs and Sunsets

     
Mason my weekend hang out Buddy





  
Had a pretty cool weekend. I love riding in the woods with the boys. Saturday was spent putting heated hand grips on the KLR taking the dogs for a walk with my buddy Mason. (I love that boy) and running out to the bay to watch the sunset. Picture Here
Josh is better in front of the camera then behind it.
 ( Note Rods cut off head in the next picture)
Sunday oh the wonderful Sunday was spent Riding with Matt, Rod, Josh and myself. He had such a good time. I think the high lite was me taking pictures of Josh's fall over just to go down the trail 100 feet then I fell over and got stuck in the nasty smelly sticky mud. The only thing that could of made my day any better was if my son Dan was there. Wow I really miss hanging out with that boy. Him going off to work in North Dakota is good for him but I sure do miss Dan on days like Sunday. Here are the photo's on flicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment