Friday, April 22, 2016

Sable 4/21/2016

      This might be my first post about Sable my gigantic dog I got from Shannon my niece.  She was having twins about a year ago and asked if I would like to have Sable because she might not be able to give Sable the attention she needs. I said yes and I can't express how much I adore this dog. She truly is one of my favorites. Well being so big she needs to be walked as often as you can and I find myself not peddling or dirt bike riding much after work because I just love taking her and my little babies ( Mr. Cyle and Bonnie) out for a walks. So this is one of my walks in the woods with Mason from yesterday and other walks I have taken with Jessica from some earlier walks and Sherrie and Nick as well



even combined some bicycle in the mix but the little can't come when I do that


No comments:

Post a Comment