Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This weekend was the town Halloween parade. So I wasn’t really looking forward to sitting in the cold watching the parade but a brother does what a brother has to do. Then Joe price called me and asked if I would like to ride in the back of his army truck that he just recently purchased. Hell yea, reprieve from the boring. So I gathered some kids Dan, Annemarie, James, Mike, and we also invited Rod. We all wore camouflage and I put on an Obame masked and I went as the Commander and Chief of the free world. What a blast I had being Obama while driving on top of the duce and half military truck. Slideshow

Prior to that in the morning Sherrie and I walked around town to look at the PICTURES the kids from High School Toms River South painted on the local establishments down town. Jessica did one the painting this year so it was a special treat.

Of course I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t manage to get a ride in. Sunday morning was ride day so we awoke early and went out to get our fix in before the tricker treater’s starting arriving around 3pm. The ride was not the best. I crashed in the slick mud behind the airpark then the bike wouldn’t re-start so we bumped it and I limped home with a bike that was unable to restart and a fork that was leaking fork oil all over the place. . Danny came home shortly after I arrived home complaining his bike is also running terrible. Not good I see money signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment