Monday, November 8, 2010

Rally Cross 11-07-2010

        Out of no where a good weekend arises. Saturday I was up early to go watch the sunrise. Yea I know I been doing that on a regular basis but hell I’m doing so little drinking anymore I'm a wake like a old grandfather dude anymore. So that was cool then I did a little stuff on the (To Do List). Then me and Dan went out to look at a few dozen motorcycles that I have my eye on as his next steed.

       Sunday I had plans to take Dan, James, Rod and Dan’s friend Mike to go watch the rally car races at the new Millville track NJMP. Not expecting to much excitement so I wouldn’t be let down considering it is just car racing.  Man was that a fun day. We got a bunch of swag (Free Shit) and the racing was really exciting. At the end of the race Dan sneaked into the winner circle to hob knob with the drivers. I’m starting to expect that type of shenanigans from him anymore. It was a fun day and I’m really happy we attended this event. The pictures from the day are here

No comments:

Post a Comment