Monday, April 25, 2011

Good Friday was indeed a Good Friday

    A large part of the crew went out riding. Dan had some bike issues so we had to leave the fast kid behind. Doug from my job went out with us and considering he quit the last time out he did very well this time on THE LOOP. I had the helmet cam on looking to get some mistakes that I could use at work to ridicule and tease the co-worker but to my disappointment he rode good and no video worth free lunches ever materialized. Here's a video of part The Loop 

Sunday was Easter and a bunch of us went to Seaside then back to the house for sandwiches and a beer or two. It was a nice day and I got to take a lot of pictures so that made me happy. All said it was a few relaxing days off with family and friends.

"Relax" I really have to remember to relax. Well that’s it for now. Here's the pictures from the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment