Monday, May 2, 2011

Round 4 of the NEOC

Friday on the way home from work the parkway gets backed up. So being the KLR dude that I am there is no way I'm sitting in traffic. Ya know I'm not even going to bla bla bla about this. I picture is worth a thousand words
Do I need to say anything else.
Sunday ow yes my favorite play day was a race day. I got a great start and was in third after a little bouncing around in the first couple turns. Again I'm not saying nothing else just look at the video with the helmet camera HERE. I managed to get back up and roll to a 23rd finish. Hey it was fun. The rest of the boys did great here's the  race data you can see all the pictures from the race here.



1 comment:

  1. I couldn't tell, did you actually clip that other rider? Glad you're alright, but damn, getting that thing out looked like a Gordian knot puzzle.

    Brady
    Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life
    http://www.behindbarsmotorcycle.com/

    ReplyDelete