Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy Lately

Man, I got back from my Smokey Mountain Man vacation and have not had time to write about anything. First things first the trip was a success we (Me and Tony)broke down in Virginia at 1am. Then proceeded to drink until morning light at which time we pulled the alternator out. Unloaded one of the bikes ran to NAPA bought a new one and was back on the road by 7:30 am. While down there we road all the road we enjoy Cherohala Skyway, The dragon.  I think one of the best trips was RT28 all the way into Georgia. We then spent the night partying in some town I have to remember the name. Great trip. The first weekend home a pipe burst in the bathroom flooding the house FUN at it’s finest.Here's the pictures from the Smokey's trip.


The following weekend we had a great ride and a great little party for Dans Birthday. There I'm caught up

No comments:

Post a Comment