Thursday, June 23, 2011

Canoeing and Motorcycle training



This was really a fun weekend. First was Jessica's dance recital. I always enjoy watching her perform. I was having camera issues and instead of missing her dance while trying to refigure the camera I said, "the hell with it" and just enjoyed the dance. Then to celebrate we went to Seaside and visited Jessica's friends Kellyann and Nichole. I really had a nice day. Sunday was Fathers day. I woke up and took my doggies for a walk in the woods.Then me and Dan decided to go Canoeing. We put our canoe in where we usually take it out ( Western Blvd.) and decided to see if we could go all the way to the bay. It was quite easily done but next time we'll take a electric motor with us and try to make it to the bay then back up the Toms River.
   Monday I played hookie and Dan and I went down to Melville so he could take his motorcycle lessons from Rick Lafferty's School. That was really cool and Fun. Dan learned a lot as well as myself. We'll see if this produces and better results in our harescramble races next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment