Monday, June 27, 2011

Samantha Graduated



Samantha graduated high school so there was a shin dig up in fair lawn that require my presence. I decided to make a little trip out of this opportunity and took the street bike my beloved ZRX1200 up north. My route was simple, to head west cross the Delaware river by Washington’s crossing then up route 32 which follows the Delaware river. Cross back into NJ by Easton PA / Philipsburg NJ then pick up 519 north till it runs into 521. Then I was just too mossy along taking back roads west then south until I ran into 23. From there I took 513 up to 511 till I hit a road named skyline rd. That ran into 208 then down to Fairlawn. I did about 120 miles in 6.5 hours of taking it easy snapping pictures and stopping for an amazing breakfast sandwich. Then it was just chilling out by the pool drinking a couple and staying up way to late.


Sunday morning was a commute ride down the parkway home and nothing to write home about. In fact it was miserable and next time I think I’ll not stay up so late and make it a epic ride home as well. All the pictures here



No comments:

Post a Comment