Saturday, September 17, 2011

Race weekend Ormond farm #2 2011






Off to the races we go again. I'm really enjoying myself this year racing with my son Dan and all the guys Matt,Joe,Rod. Keith and Kenny on occasion and now Tony joined in on the fun as well as Bobby. The race went good I got 19th place out of 39 riders which isn't the best result I have achieved but I felt like I rode good. The most important thing and I'm not going to lie is I beat Tony :)  Today is Tuesday and I'm still very sore from the race. I guess your suppose to push it during the races. My friend Matt had a get off that resulted in him losing many positions in the last lap. He looks like he might of twisted his knee. We'll keep our fingers crossed that he'll be able to make the last two races.  Here are the numbers and the pictures.   

No comments:

Post a Comment