Monday, September 26, 2011

Little ride


Friday night was spent at the South Toms River High School watching Jessica perform the half time show with the marching band. It was fun I'm proud of her and it was a social  event. I seen half a Dozen people I knew there. Which I find pretty amazing considering I go through great lengths to avoid most people. Low and behold there was people there that I actually liked to converse with.
     Went for a little ride Sunday with  Dan, Tony, Rod and myself. Nothing spectacular just out for a little practise before next weeks race. Wait there is something worth commenting on. I'm putting a new tube in Dan's tire and I notice the tire is completely shot from riding the last race on a flat. Wow I need about 80 bucks for a new tire. Then my friend pulls up and hands me 100 beans he owes me. Thank you almighty motorcycle gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment