Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jessica Marching at Seaside

Add caption


Had the company picnic which really isn't a company picnic. It's really just the owners giving the people a break on a Friday and feeding everybody and there's beers also. It's kind of cool that they do this for us a few times a year.Then Saturday we went to seaside to watch Jessica marching in the parade.Sunday was apple picking I managed to get a little riding in and did some much needed repairs on the KLR and the ZRX. The KLR got a new old shock and the ZRX got a ghetto fan switch.  Wait I might have the days all mixed up because I took off Monday and went apple picking Monday o-well what ever I'm not rewriting this. Peace out a fun relaxing weekend it was and that's good enough for me.
James going up a hill
Dan going up the hill

No comments:

Post a Comment