Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Race Weekend





Friday was a nice relaxing night. Me and Sherrie went to the high school to watch Jessica in the half time show. She really enjoys being in the squad. Then we went and had (I know your not going to believe this) ONE DRINK at water street.
    I guess that's why I was able to wake up early enough to go watch the Sunrise at the shore. It was a little cloudy but the Sun rose on time either way. It's nice when you have to depend on nobody being late to ruin your date with the sun. If she's scheduled to be there ow she's there. I think I just prepped the motorcycle for Sunday's race the rest of Saturday. I some how managed this ritual as some type of man right on race weekend.
    Sunday was the best day of the week the 8th race of the year was taken place at the Cumberland Fair Grounds. We raced this venue one other time at the beginin of the season so I was comfortable as to what to expect so I thought. It turned out the race was a mud feast. I got a great start and was running second the whole infield of the race track. I was quite happy with this even know I dropped back to finish 18th out of the 36th people in the senior class. My friend from my Job Doug Zeibro also races and I beat him and that made me happy along with beating Tony. I considered the day a success.
All The Pictures

Check out Rod's hole shot

No comments:

Post a Comment